‘Book Blogger Love-a-Thon 2015’ is an event that was created at Alexa Loves Books. Thank you for this.
1) What’s your name?
2) Where in the world are you blogging from?
3) How did you get into blogging in the first place?
That was last year. I started to sharpen my focus on the book business, because I wanted to find a way to express myself. And I really love to read. So I do not regret that I chose it.
4) How did you come up with your blog name?
I had a community on another site, which I called The Sound of My Soul. When I created the blog, I decided to use it. But then replaced it on YA books because my blog is focused on them.
5) What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
I do not know. Contemporary? (As it turns out)
6) What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
Oh. I try to vary my blog. Basically I love to interview authors and writing memes.
7) Best blogging experience so far?
Meeting friends. Getting ARCs. So many things that can not be described.
8) Favorite thing about the blogging community?
Their creativity and kindness. For real. Bloggers are smart and wonderful people.
9) Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2015!
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera, Winter by Marissa Meyer, Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy and The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows!
10) What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. This book is changed my life.
11) Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss. Definitely. I want him to be my friend. And Aysel from My Heart and Other Black Holes.
12) Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
I love to write. Secretly practiced in cosplay, although it turns out bad, but I’m not giving up.
13) Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
Clothing. No, I’m not a shopaholic, I just love new clothes and her smell.
Also food. Any food. I would not have survived without food.
And tea. The whole cupboard in my kitchen reserved for tea.
14) At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
Anything of the songs by Fall Out Boy. Or Irish music. I love it.
15) Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
The Selection by Kiera Kass. Pretty please.