‘Top Ten Tuesday’ is a weekly meme that was created at The Broke and the Bookish. Thank you for this.
Favorite Book Heroines
1) Aysel from MY HEART AND OTHER BLACK HOLES by Jasmine Warga
Yes, I am truly in love with Aysel. She is a wonderful character. I adore her black humor, her vision of the world, her love for physics. She is the type of person with whom I would like to be friends. She is amazing and I’m so glad that I know her.
2) Adelina Amouteru from THE YOUNG ELITES by Marie Lu
(Оn this picture the girl has two eyes, but you understand me)Yes, you get that right, I’m a wild fan of the dark characters with psychological problems that can kick your ass. My favorite type of characters.
3) Mare Barrow from RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard
The heroine who can be selfish? I needed it.
I also needed her wit and talent for theft. It’s awesome.
4) Cress and 5) Cinder from THE LUNAR CHRONICLES by Marissa Meyer
I just love these girls. The first is a hacker, the second is a mechanic. Marissa is managed to create a stunning and strong heroines, from which I will always take an example.
6) Alex from MADE YOU UP by Francesca Zappia
Lobsters, schizophrenia and knowledge of history.
This girl is wonderful and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to meet her. You should too!
7) Nastya Kashnikov from THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY by Katja Millay
Oh, my dear Nastya.
I feel you.
8) Grace from HELLO, I LOVE YOU by Katie M. Stout
She is beautiful, and I couldn’t stop admiring her thoughts. She acted like any teenage girl, and this is what is sometimes so severely lacking in the YA literature.
9) Blue from THE RAVEN CYCLE by Maggie Stiefvater
The way she takes care of the four great guys make any person to understand that she is amazing.
10) Lilac LaRoux from THESE BROKEN STARS by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Can I just say that I want to marry her?!